For proper execution of the dipping technique, the chromatogram must be immersed and withdrawn at a controlled uniform speed. By maintaining a well defined vertical speed and immersion time, derivatization conditions can be standardized and «tide marks», which can interfere with densitometric evaluation, are avoided.
• CAMAG® Chromatogram Immersion Device 3
for TLC and HPTLC plates up to 20 x 20 cm, without dip tanks
• Dip tank (sintered sheet glass) for plates 20×20 cm, with lid
• Dip tank (sintered sheet glass) for plates 20×10 cm, with lid
• Lid, polyethylene, for dip tanks 20×10 cm and 20×20 cm
• Bench top rack for three dip tanks
For more information about CHROMATOGRAM IMMERSION DEVICE